- Each question is of 2 marks, each test contains 10- 15 questions.
- Choose the right answer.
- To check, click on the ‘see answer’ button.
- Click on Submit button for result.
- Attempt other questions for preparation.
Online MCQs Preparation 12 of Pakistan Constitution 1973
1. Advocate general is appointed by the ____?
a) Chief minister
c) Minister of law
2. Administrative relations between federation and provinces are dealt by articles ____ to ____ of the constitution?
a) 151 to 155
b) 155 to 160
c) 145 to 152
3. To become advocate general the person must be qualified to be?
a) Appointed a judge of high court
b) Appointed a judge of district court
4. Article _____ of the constitution of 1973 empowers federation to acquire land for federal purpose?
5. It shall be the duty of the ____ to give advice to provincial government upon legal maters and to perform other duties of legal character?
a) Provincial minister of law
b) Attorney general
c) Advocate general
6. Article ____ of the constitution of 1973 empowers provincial assembly to pass vote of no confidence against chief minister?
7. The council formed under article 153 is known as?
a) National security council
b) Council of common interest
8. Articles ____ to ____ of the constitution of 1973 deals with distribution of legislative powers?
a) 141 to 144
b) 144 to 150
9. To move a resolution for vote of no confidence against chief minster provincial assembly will need support of ____ total membership?
10. Article _____ deals with appointment of advocate general?
|Pakistan Constitution 1973 Online Test Preparation 13||Click Here|