NTS is accepting applications for the admission test of Dawood Engineering University. Students are invited to submit applications for 2018-19 batch for Bachelors Degree Program.
Degree Courses Offered:
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer system engineering
- Architecture and planning
- Energy and Environment Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Categories and Schemes:
- Sindh Urban
- Sindh Rural
- Azad Jammu Kashmir
- Sons/ Daughters of Professional Engineers
- Sons/ Daughters of Professional Architects
- Sons/ Daughters of Teaching Staff
- Sons/ Daughters of Non-Teaching Staff
- Nominees of Dawood Foundation
- Nominees of Federal Capital Area
- Self Finance Local
- HSC- Pre Engineering or equivalent (alteast 60% marks)
- HSC- ICS (General Scinece Group or Computer Science) Students will be eligible to get admission in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer System Engineering and Telecom Engineering.
- Students more than 22 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- Limited seats are available for Sindh students who have passed B.Sc or DAE
- For foreign examination, IBCC certificate is required.
- Every category and scheme has a specific eligibility to apply for all students. FFor more information, visit www.duet.edu.pk/admissions.