The growth of international trade can be increased, if the countries follow a common set of rules, regulations, and standards related to import and export. Students can prepare for their International Economic Organizations MCQ’s Test from NTS Test Preparation.
- Each question is of 2 marks, each test contains 10- 15 questions.
- Choose the right answer.
- To check, click on the ‘see answer’ button.
- Click on Submit button for result.
- Attempt other questions for preparation.
Online MCQs Preparation of International Economic Organizations 02
1. An affiliate of the world bank, the international finance corporation (IFC) became effective in:
2. Which is the oldest organization among the four?
3. Where are the headquarters of the International Labour Organization (ILO)?
c) New York
4. In 1951 the FAO was transferred from its temporary headquarters in washington, DC to:
d) New York
5. In which year was the ILO awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
6. In which month of 1945 was the food and agriculture organization (FAO) set up?
7. What was the total number of member countries of the Colombo plan for cooperative economic development in south and south east asia which was set up in 1950?
d) Twenty six
8. When was the ILO established as an autonomous part of the league of the nations?
9. The FAO come into formal being in 1945 with the signing of its constitution at a conference held in:
a) New York
b) Washington, DC
d) Quebec City
10. One of the following countries was not a member country of the Colombo plan.
|International Economic Organizations MCQ’s 03 Test Online Preparation||Click Here|