There are three major international economic institutions, namely, WTO, IMF, and UNCTAD. Students can prepare for their International Economic Organizations MCQ’s Test from NTS Test Preparation.
- Each question is of 2 marks, each test contains 10- 15 questions.
- Choose the right answer.
- To check, click on the ‘see answer’ button.
- Click on Submit button for result.
- Attempt other questions for preparation.
Online MCQs Preparation of International Economic Organizations 01
1. What rate of interest does the IMF charge for providing additional confessional balance of payments assistance, under the structural adjustments facility, to low income countries?
2. When did the international monetary fund (IMF) begin its operations?
3. What is the present total number of members of the IMF?
4. The IMF institute conducts courses, covering a wide spectrum of subjects in financial analysis and policy making for officials from member in Washington. When was it established?
5. The IMF approves the creation of a given amount of new SDRs. These SDRs are distributed among the participating countries on the basis of their:
a) Quotas in the IMF
b) Share in world trade
c) Balance of payments deficts
6. Which of the following is not a function of the IMF?
a) To promote international monetary cooperation
b) To promote the development of backward countries
c) To promote exchange stability
d) To promote a multilateral trading system
7. In 1974 the IMF changed the basis of valuation of the SDR by calculating the value of the SDR from a basket of currencies of several major countries. What was the number of currencies included in the valuation of the SDR in 1974?
8. Where are the headquarters of the IMF?
c) New York
d) Washington, DC
9. When the first amendment to the articles of the IMF was made which led to the creation of the special drawing rights (SDR) facility?
10. Which of the following currencies is at present not included in the valuation of the SDRs?
c) Pound sterling
|International Economic Organizations MCQ’s 02 Test Online Preparation||Click Here|