An Act to consolidate and amend the laws relating to the Procedure of the Courts of Civil Judicature. This Act may be cited as the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. You can prepare for Civil Procedure 1908 MCQ’s Online Test from NTS Test Preparation.
- Each question is of 2 marks, each test contains 10- 15 questions.
- Choose the right answer.
- To check, click on the ‘see answer’ button.
- Click on Submit button for result.
- Attempt other questions for preparation.
Online MCQs Preparation 1 Civil Procedure 1908
1. The code of law which deals with courts of Civil Judicature is called?
a) Criminal procedure code
b) Civil courts act
c) Code of civil procedure
2. The code of civil procedure was enforced on?
a) March 22nd, 1909
b) March 21st, 1908
c) January 1st, 1909
d) A and B
3. A decree is an operative part of a ____ in civil suits for appeal?
4. The code of civil procedure was enacted on?
a) January 21st, 1908
b) Feburary 21st, 1908
c) March 21st, 1908
5. ____ conclusively determines rights of the parties?
6. The code of civil procedure has ___ parts?
7. The term “Decree” is defined in section?
8. The code of civil procedure, contains ____ section?
9. Code of civil procedure consists ___ orders?
10. Section 2, of Cr.P.C deals with?
|Civil Procedure 1908 MCQ’s Preparation Test 2||Click Here|